TIGG, LLC – Regional Sales Manager
Who We Are: We are a filtration-based, solutions company who manufactures vessels for both activated carbon and other multimedia applications. We are experienced in developing a broad range of activated carbon and ion exchange filters, adsorption equipment, systems, and services for environmental remediation and the removal of trace contaminants from air, water, process liquids, and gases. In addition to our filtration equipment, we design and manufacture integrated liquid and vapor treatment systems and provide a variety of services including equipment rental programs and media exchanges.
At TIGG, we are driven to create innovative solutions that continually exceed expectations. As a 100% employee owned company, we invest in our people, which enables us to solve our customers’ demanding and diverse challenges. Our culture and core values are all about empowering our teams, sharing in common goals and direction, and executing. Every team member has the ability to make a difference at TIGG.
Our Business Concept: We proactively seek out the needs of the environmental market for removal of trace contaminants from air and water. We respond by offering a comprehensive line of cost-effective, technically-sound products and services. We concentrate on working with engineering firms, contractors, and end users in the environmental market in geographic areas where we can develop a competitive advantage. We strive to develop long-term relationships with our customers as their preferred source of treatment solutions for environmental applications.
Here at TIGG, we focus on:
- Quality Service and Customer Focus
- Technical and Process Experience
- Equipment Availability
- Complete Systems for Purchase or Rental
- Media Management Services
Regional Sales Manager: This remote sales position is responsible for growing sales, building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts in the Municipal Water, Industrial Processes, Environmental Remediation, and Beverage market segments.
- Generate sales in target markets that support the company’s goals
- Network with key customers to identify and address specific needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with consulting engineers and customers to ensure long-term success
- Act as the liaison between customers and the internal teams ensuring end customers’ requirements are met
- Identify and attract prospective strategic customers
- Negotiate contracts
- Knowledge of Environmental regulations, municipal and industrial water treatment with a focus on activated carbon is a plus
- Stay current with internal and external developments in the granular activated carbon and ion exchange resin markets
- Establish and maintain quarterly and annual sales budgets
- Attend Conferences as an Exhibitor or Attendee to acquire leads and identify equipment opportunities that could provide potential sales.
- Perform site visits during the equipment installations and startups.
- Obtain and provide quotations for RFQ’s that are related to TIGG offerings.
- Proven technical work experience in the filtration market
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in filtration sales
- Knowledge of Environmental regulations, municipal, beverage, and industrial water treatment with a focus on activated carbon is a plus
- Familiarity with other fixed media bed treatment technologies (such as ion exchange resin)
- Demonstrable experience in working with consulting Engineers developing specifications to end-customers’ requirements
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Availability and willingness to travel as needed (typically 30-40%)
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field such as Chemistry, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Science or similar is preferred. Relevant industrial market experience can substitute for a bachelor’s degree in science or related field. M.B.A. a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office business suite and Salesforce for daily activities
- Existing contacts in beverage, industrial, and municipal markets a plus
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
Position offers competitive salary, benefits package, & Vacation
TIGG, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time