- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Home Care
- Driver's License
- Acute Care
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
VNA Care is looking for a Community Health Nurse (RN) 37.5 hours per week to join our Team
Overview of Community Health Registered Nurse:
- Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for coordinating and providing high quality multidisciplinary home health careservices for patients consistent with VNA Care’s policies, goals and objectives.
Working under moderate supervision, the Registered Nurse will be required to travel within a specified territory to meet with patients in their homes.
- Benefits: Competitive Compensation, 401k, Paid Time off, Holidays, Great Clients!
- Experience: Minimum of one year of recent med/surg experience in an acute care setting preferred Registered Nurse- (RN) home care experience preferred.
- Education: Graduate of a certified Registered Nurse- (RN) program required
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- registered nurse: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Associates Degree in Nursing (Required)