Currently seeking an Austin based Lead Web Application Developer with React/Node.JS experience to help build a brand new SaaS based multi-tenant ERP system for the $800 billion hospitality industry. You will join the core team of 5 engineers, which will grow to 9, and is responsible for designing and implementing highly scalable and available systems.
Tasks for Lead Web Application DeveloperReact/Node.JS
- Buildmicroservices with React/Node.JS
- Oversee architectural design and provide technical leadership to the team
- Help break down an existing monolithic application into robust microservices
- Help design and build out RESTful APIs
- Mentor team members and delegate tasks to offshore teams
Requirements of the Lead Web Application Developer- React/Node.JS
- 10+ years of web application development experience
- Strong Java Script and/or Java experience
- Experience with Node.JS
The stack you will be exposed to as a Lead Web Application Developer - React/Node.JS
- AWS S3
Benefits for the Lead Web Application Developer - React/Node.JS
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy/paid holidays
- Technical and career growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Emphasis on healthy work-life balance
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- A profitable and financially disciplined organization/management team
Send us your application or a brief message to set up a call and gain further insight on this exciting opportunity.
All conversations are confidential, and we will only submit your profile after attaining your consent.
Please visit my LinkedIn profile to learn more about me and feel free to reach out directly with any additional questions: https://www.linkedin.com/in/albert-dau/
Dau International creates a connection between IT Professionals and successful companies seeking new talent.
Our aim is to provide a service based on open communication and targeted networking. Relationships are our top priority, and we believe that integrity and trust should be a part of every exchange. Our passion is helping companies grow by providing them with the necessary employees to successfully run their IT departments. We love to see the success of our candidates, and it is very rewarding to help them find their dream position.