Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About HCA Healthcare
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It’s an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we’re connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Performs administrative duties for Vice President(s) of Payer Contracting and Alignment and other staff as needed.this position provides administrative support to assigned executives, management and staff. Teamwork, organizational skills and confidentiality are essential. Maintains Outlook calendars and email as assigned. Schedules meetings (internal/external to the organization) as requested. Flexible in supporting any office projects needing extra attention due to specific deadlines. Assists other administrative support staff in projects and cross-coverage as needed. Promotes a professional, efficient, and courteous environment within the department.
- Manage multiple Outlook calendars, schedule meetings/events using judgment to resolve conflicts.
- Coordinate and arrange logistics for various meetings/events and external events including meetings, conferences, entertainment, receptions, and dinners.
- Serve as primary contact for office deliveries/mail, office supplies, maintenance issues, equipment requests, new hire set up, etc.
- Track and report on space utilization in assigned area of responsibility
- Maintain email distribution lists
- Communication flow within the department via telephone, email, and intranet
- Provide general administrative support, including making copies, filing, answering phones, delivering mail, sending faxes, drafting and typing correspondence, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Arrange travel as needed, including booking and creating itineraries. Prepare expense reports upon request
- Report PTO/EIB for assigned area of responsibility on a monthly basis.
- Attend meetings, draft meeting minutes and distribute outcomes as requested.
- Supervises summer interns, students, and temporary workers when requested
- Create and maintain Atlas sites and SharePoint team rooms as needed
- Assist in onboarding new employees, contractors and vendors.
- Maintains supplies and equipment to meet departmental needs
- Records management
Bachelor's Degree preferred and two plus years of related experience
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Shows assertiveness and can work independently with limited supervision
- High degree of flexibility required
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented
- Respects confidentiality of data and communications encountered in the workplace
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Demonstrate proficient project coordination
- Excellent customer service skills in personal, telephone, and written communications
- Ability to use judgment when resolving issues on behalf of managers
- Ability to work and participate in a team environment within and across departments.
- Demonstrate service oriented mindset.
- Some overtime may be required
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.