Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Who is CSRA? The name represents the coming together – figuratively and literally – of two outstanding companies: the North American Public Sector business of CSC and SRA. It’s indicative of our common values and cultural elements, including our collective dedication to supporting government clients in their mission. The CSRA name is not an acronym. It is not an abbreviation for a longer name; rather it represents the joining forces of two industry leaders.
Everyday CSRA makes a difference in how the government serves our country and our citizens. We are inspired by the important missions of our customers and we believe that by working together we can deliver exceptional solutions and services to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation!
Join CSRA in supporting the Integrated Base Defense Sustainment Support Program (IBD-SS).CSRA provides sustainment support to Product Manager Force Protection Systems (PdM FPS) and Product Manager Counter Explosive Hazard (PdM-CEH). We provide a range of Program Management, Integrated Product Support (IPS) (Spares, Warehousing, Inventory, Transportation, Shipping, Training and Maintenance), Operators, Field Service Representatives (FSRs); Systems Engineering and Total Asset Visibility (TAV) services.
CSRA has an opportunity for a Program Manager to support IBD-SS at Fort Belvoir, Virginia (VA). This position requires someone with a current and active Secret clearance. This position does have a travel requirement of up to 10 %.
- Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
- Manage all elements of Integrated Product Support (IPS)
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Manage an international team spread around locations in CONUS and OCONUS
- Must have a current and active Secret clearance. Ability to keep clearance active.
- 5 years of PM experience on a program of similar size; 15 years of total PM experience
- Experience with DOD sustainment program
- Experience with Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems
- Understanding of Managerial Military Decision Making Process (MDMP)
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Fort Belvoir - Fort Belvoir (VAC053)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.