PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate passion for electronics and deliver an exceptional guest experience by connecting guests to the right products to enhance their lives.
- Engage with guests. Smile and introduce yourself to determine shopping needs and personalize the experience by asking open-ended questions and educating the guest on products, promotions, top sellers and new products.
- Stay current with electronics trends and what is happening in the industry.
- Use real-life examples to inspire guests’ purchases.
- Ensure current and on trend electronics product knowledge expertise in key electronics categories (hand-held devices, connected technology, TVs, video games) through continuous learning and self-development.
- Maintain knowledge of electronics sales including sales trends and profitability to understand business priorities and sales drivers to drive more productive workload.
- Proactively offer service plans and accessories, and ensure guest awareness of extended services such as warranty plans and ways to save with loyalty programs.
- Maintain composure during peak traffic hours and proactively assist multiple guests concurrently.
- Use routines to actively maintain brand presentation standards throughout the day, including keeping the sales floor fully stocked, zoned and in-stock.
- Blend service, operational tasks and routines throughout the day.
- Leverage devices to extend the aisle to guests. Extend online promotional offers or inform guest of order pick-up options for out-of-stock items to save the sale.
- Actively connect with the Asset Protection team to share shortage questions, concerns and suspicious guest or team behaviors. Follow process with defective or open items to ensure inventory accuracy and decrease shortage.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Strong interest in electronics products, particularly hand-held devices, connected technology, TVs and video
© Target Brands, Inc. This document and the contents within are the property of Target Corporation and its subsidiaries (collectively "Target"). They are for the sole use of designated employees of Target as well as certain authorized business partners and shall not be reproduced, disseminated, or disclosed in any form to any party whatsoever without the express written consent of Target.
- 12+ months previous electronics retail experience preferred.
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members.
- Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs.
- Able to communicate product information with confidence.
- Able to work both independently and with a team.
- Able to think quickly on the spot to answer guest questions.
- Able to scan and handle all merchandise.
- Able to accurately handle cash register operations.
- Able to climb and descend ladders.
- Able to move merchandise efficiently and safely.
- Willing to cross-train and work in other areas of the store, as needed.
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends, holidays) and regular attendance necessary.
Job Type: Part-time
- Electronics: 1 year (Preferred)