Good 2 Go Stores (G2G) is currently seeking Full and Part-time Customer Service Specialists. In this role, the Customer Service Specialist will attend to customers and care of the retail store.
G2G is a fast-growing C-store operation with nearly 60 sites in seven states. The Company offers fuel from the nation’s top fuel brands and a variety of dining and take-out options. G2G has experienced over 200% growth in the last three years!
The Customer Service Specialist will primarily be focused on:
- Follow company safety standards and report issues.
- Help customers with purchases, finding items, and so forth.
- Create a customer friendly atmosphere through attitude and actions.
- Complete cashier and other customer service activities for customers.
- Clean store, bathrooms, outside grounds as needed and directed.
- Stock coolers, shelves, and consumable items as needed.
- Assist in fuel spill clean-up as needed.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Assist in completion of required paperwork as directed.
- Close and balance registers and report any variance to Manager.
- Assist in inventory management processes as needed including stocking items, inventory counts, and product checks.
- Ensure hot food items (where applicable) are prepared and delivered according to company standard.
The preferred candidate for the Customer Service Specialist will have the following:
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Able to learn company systems and processes.
- Adheres to the company’s values and ethical expectations.
- Able to effectively multitask.
- Strong customer service focus.
- High integrity and ethics and trustworthy in cash management.
- Basic math skills for accurately delivering change to customers, and inventory counts.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $8.75 /hour
- United States (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used: