CACI is looking for mission focused Chinese Cryptologic Language Analysts in Ft. Meade, MD to join a team of dynamic Intelligence Community professionals supporting National Security objectives!
What You’ll Get to Do:
Perform tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT operations.
More About the Role:
Use your passion for language to demonstrate these skills:
Recover essential elements of information
Render translations and/or transcripts based on straightforward, factual written and/or spoken material
Gist straightforward, factual written and/or spoken material
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Must be a US Citizen
Active TS/SCI with Poly
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Language test scores taken within the last two (2) years equivalent to the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level 2
Four (4) years full-time experience performing cryptologic language processing in the required language
Experience as a 35P, 1N3X1, 1A8X1, CTI, 267X or equivalent is preferred; other relevant experience will be considered
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.