Based in Los Angeles, CA we are a National Retail Visual-Marketing firm that is award winning and growing fast! We serve as a strategic partner to a vast array of industries including some of the World's most well known companies like Google, Target, Verizon and Amazon just to name a few. Currently we are looking for a Accounts Payable Specialist with experience in Staff Accounting and strong Excel to join our team locally in LA!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Award Winning!
2. One of the fastest growing US companies!
3. Tons of career growth!
What You Will Be Doing
- Process invoices from multiple vendors and reconciling purchasing orders to vendor invoices
- Checking figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
- Debiting, crediting, and totaling accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software
- Responsible for matching PO to invoices.
- Filing duties as assigned.
What You Need for this Position
- Staff accountant level experience
- Full-cycle A/P experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Heavy transactional A/P experience
- Advanced communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- PO/job based A/P (matching the PO to the invoice) experience
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
What's In It for You
- Competitive annual rate
- Full Medical benefits
So, if you are a Accounts Payable Specialist with experience in Staff Accounting and Excel, please apply today or send me your resume to Rachel.Hilton@CyberCoders.com. -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.