The job requires operating in a highly dynamic environment. Candidate must have a strong engineering background building enterprise grade iOS applications.
Job Title : *IOS Developer / Lead
Location (s) : Sunnyvale, CA
Employment : Full Time / Permanent
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing iOS client applications with Swift using frameworks such as UIKit, AVFoundation, and XCTest
- Analyzing and developing software development techniques, methodologies, client-server interfaces, and tools
- Enthusiasm for quality, attention to detail, and overall customer experience
- Be up to speed with the latest iOS version changes, features and requirements
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- BS in Computer Science, or another highly related field
- At least 5 years of professional software development experience and at least 2-3 years of programming experience in Swift and Objective-C.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)