KOO is seeking to add a full-time Architectural team member with 1-3 years of professional office experience. The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills, have design ability and aesthetic sense as well as interest in the technical aspects of Architecture. They will be familiar with the preparation of construction documents in Revit and be able to contribute to a team under the supervision of a Project Architect. They will be a motivated self-starter who is passionate about architecture with a desire to work in all phases of the design process. The position will involve both architectural and interior design activities ranging from programming and planning through design, documentation and construction administration.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- 1-3 years professional office experience
- Office experience in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and MSOffice applications.
- B.Arch or M.Arch from an accredited School of Architecture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Authorization to work in US
- Email resume and work sample (not greater than 5MB) or link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Architect-in-Training
Commensurate with experience
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email