Provides support for the implementation and management of training and employment programs.
1. Tracks, evaluates and creates reports regarding program performance and outcomes.
2. Develop statistical models to track and evaluate programs.
3. Performs audits of program processes. Suggests improvements from findings.
4. Ensures program documentation is accurate and in compliance.
5. Serves as a resource for staff.
6. Assists the State Director with administrative duties including reviews of programs for progress and
adherence to compliance, quality and compliance audits and preparation of materials for trainings.
7. Provides advanced clerical and project support.
8. Performs special projects.
9. Assists in the grant/proposal writing and program renewal process.
10. Takes meeting minutes.
11. Participates in staff meetings, committees and training sessions.
12. Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
This position has no direct supervisory duties but is expected to train or explain work procedures to others.
- An Associate’s Degree in a related field is required.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for an Associate’s Degree.
- Minimum of three years of related work experience.
- Microsoft Office products and on-line client management systems
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records and other office procedures and terminology.
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in all employee and customer interactions.
- Ability to work independently and maintain professional boundaries and confidentiality
- Work is primarily performed in an office setting.
- Subject to long periods of sitting and exposure to computer screen.
- Sitting, walking, stooping, squatting, lifting and carrying (up to 25 lbs).
- Keyboarding and data entry, use of telephone.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V