Looking for a flexible temporary side gig? Work a Merchandising Assignment at a local Department store and set your own hours!
Independent Contractor Opportunity - Starting Pay:
up to $13.00 per hour
The ideal candidate is reliable and takes work seriously, and loves to work side gigs on the fly! No experience is necessary! We are flexible if you're the right person with related experience.
Apply Now! This opportunity will not last long.
Project begins 11/26/2018. Must be completed between 09/24 - 10/07/18. Shifts can be completed on up to 4 different weekdays (weekends not preferred and must be approved in advance).
Varies. 4 separate shifts, 3-4 hours each. Total project hours - 14.75. Store must be serviced during store hours. Schedule exact shift times in advance with store manager.
For this project, you will be provided advance service instructions to work independently as a representative of the vendor. Store management will not provide direction. Stocking and straightening product on the selling floor is the primary goal of this project. You will be merchandising specific luggage, cookware, small kitchen electrics, and personal care/floor care brands and products. The basic tasks will include:
- Locate product on selling floor and take before photos of each product on its fixture
- Straighten product already on selling floor
- Bring out back stock: fill in gaps on fixtures and ensure that product is well stocked, count number of pieces of product brought out from back stock
(questions should be brought to store either printed or looked up on phone/tablet)
- Straighten/organize all products on fixtures
- Take after photos of set product
- Report Survey answers, date of visit, time spent, and upload before and after photos to merchandiser online portal (reporting time included in 14.75 total hours)
- Provide copies of valid photo identification and proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Active email address and phone number
- Tablet or cell phone with text and Wi-Fi / data capability for time reporting and data uploading.
- Basic knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology and concepts
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Reliable transportation to travel to assigned location.
- Be timely, flexible and reliable to work.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 30 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
- Stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Precarious or high locations may be required; will be required to frequently climb and descend ladders.
How to Apply
To join the ACM team, you will need to complete a simple questionnaire on our job opportunity portal. Once received, a hiring manager will contact you for a phone interview. After speaking to a manager, there is a quick online onboarding process before you will be ready to work immediately!
ACM is a national retail merchandising company in the U.S., matching on-demand field reps to local merchandising opportunities offered by our clients since 2005. Field reps complete temporary in-store merchandising projects including new store set-ups, store remodels, store resets, display assembly, fixture installation, product demonstration, brand representation, shelf audits and planogram maintenance. Check out our website to find out more about us www.acmerchandising.net or follow us on Facebook @acmerchandising.
Already an ACM Rep?
If you are already an ACM Rep and interested in working this project, please contact the Scheduling team at email@example.com. If you are NEW to ACM, you must APPLY below to be considered.