Do you like to live an active lifestyle and create an atmosphere of fun? Then Sky Zone is the workplace for you! This position is an entrepreneurial dream as you will be the first General Manager of this new location.
The General Manager is the culture leader in the Sky Zone Park, ensuring the team has the
knowledge and resources needed to maintain focus on the Sky Zone cores values.
This position oversees all Manager-on-Duty and day-to-day operational functions as well as manages all programs, promotions, and business development activities, Including ensuring a safe and functional operating environment for the team and Guests, and consistently working to improve the Delivery of WoW Guest Experiences and operational efficiency.
The General Manager leads the management team, providing coaching and development
opportunities to Team Members at all levels. Also, this position is responsible for budget
preparation and management, fund expenditures, developing strategic marketing and sales
initiatives, as well as invoice, supplies, and vendor requirements.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Previous experience as a manager in a Guest-facing environment
- Proven ability to motivate a team and drive culture to create results
- Previous sales and marketing experience
- Previous cash-handling experience is required
- Ability to solve problems under pressure while maintaining a fun, friendly environment
- Previous management experience with new-to-the-workforce, part-time staff
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Consistently demonstrate Sky Zone’s core values (Make it Fun, Keep it Safe, Be Healthy, Do Good and Deliver WoW) for Team Members and Guests. Motivate the team and drive Sky Zone culture within the park.
- Function as the Manager on Duty (MOD), and confidently function in and train all Team Member roles and responsibilities.
- Adopt and maintain Sky Zone standards, policies, and procedures at all times; including but not limited to Waiver (Participant Agreement) Policy, ASTM standards, court rules, Guest service, food safety, etc.
- Provide the team with a welcoming and mutually supportive work environment
- Resolve Guest service issues with discretion and professionalism
- Ensure Team Members are knowledgeable about all products, programs and promotions offered
- Oversee team hiring, training, HR documentation, and evaluations
- Manage payroll percentages and budget and support Operations Manager(s) in scheduling and payroll processing responsibilities.
- Execute and drive results on goals established by the Franchise Partner, submit reports in established timeframes
- Schedule, evaluate and coach park management team
- Prepare scheduled deposits, manage pick-up or drop-off process, conduct weekly audit of the safe and maintain petty cash funds
- Evaluate and implement operational best practices
- Schedule regular meetings with the management team and Team Members to provide updates, conduct training, request feedback and share new information
- Monitor and update all facility signage, registration forms, and fliers
- Coordinate with the Sky Zone Home Zone (corporate office) to add coupons, discounts, inventory items, or other items to the system as needed
- Understand competitive landscape, pricing, and offerings
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits: Salary, Bonus, Health Insurance, Paid vacation, your immediate family can jump at Sky Zone for FREE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year