The operations associate is responsible for being the role model and expert for loaner kit processing. This role is responsible for overseeing the distribution of products/services for our representatives and customers. Specifics include: case scheduling, order entry, picking, shipping, tracking and usage.
Hours may vary, call schedule in place.
Additional duties include:
- processing incoming orders for materials, merchandise, or services.
- informing customers of receipt, shipping, and delays;
- handling urgent requests and ensuring shipments are complete for delivery and processing returns.
- 2-year Degree or Equivalent work experience
- Additional 2+ years’ experience in Materials/Distribution Operations
- Knowledge of principles and methods for product or order fulfillment. This includes situational needs assessment, product usage, and inventory control systems and processes
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of current office technology (e.g. Excel, Access, ERP, and Word)
- At least three years warehouse/inventory control experience in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated phone skills; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate verbally and in writing
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs, including weekend and evening call as needed
- Must be able and willing to work successfully in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Inventory Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- Materials Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Scottsdale, AZ (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)