- Bachelor's Degree
- High School Diploma or GED
- Benefits Administration
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Quality Control
The MIL Corporation seeks a Program Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location. The Program Analyst analyzes project requirements in the areas of business management, financial management, program scheduling, milestone tracking, critical path analyses, and support requirements.
- Analyze project requirements in the areas of business management, financial management, program scheduling, milestone tracking, critical path analyses, and support requirements
- Perform other related analyst/management activities required for successful completion of required tasks
- Assist with impact studies, cost/benefit analyses, dependency models, and project tracking methodologies to ensure the success and efficiency of assigned projects
- Provide support for critical operations related to Comptroller Functions, Acquisition, Navy ERP training and implementation, and Navy ERP role mapping
- Bachelor’s in a Business, Management or relevant Technical Discipline; AS/AA in a technical discipline or related field and 4 years of Engineering and/or IT experience -OR- HS/GED and 8 years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- 6 years of experience with large and complex problems associated with major weapons systems; 2 of the last 6 years as a team leader
- Experience in cost/benefit analysis, quality control, successful completion of critical path events and project tracking
- Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work requests, Requisitions, CDRLs, and DD 254
All applicants for this position must possess a Top Secret Clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance with SSBI; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP