Golden Valley Bank is currently seeking a motivated individual who exhibits exceptional communication, interpersonal and analytical skills which can be applied in a business Credit Analyst position within the Bank. Our ultimate candidate is motivated by their commitment of providing Absolutely Outstanding Customer Service (AOCS) and helping us achieve our goal of being the Best Bank in Town.
Reporting directly to the Credit Administrator, applicants should have working knowledge of various financial exhibits and tax returns, for both personal and business customers. Applicants should be an aspiring banking professional, have one (1) to three (3) years' experience in a business finance role and a willingness to take on increasing levels of responsibility over time. Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field is preferred.
Daily job functions include:
- Input financial statements and tax returns in spreadsheet software for analysis.
- Coordinate workflow with various external business partners including title and escrow companies and appraisers.
- Support Bank Loan Officers on new loan transactions and existing loan portfolio maintenance.
- Underwrite and document credit decisions in written format, with extensive use of Microsoft Word and Excel, and Outlook.
- A commitment to the vision, mission, and core values of Golden Valley Bank
- Awareness that you can have a positive influence and make a difference with our customers as well as in the community
- Strong written and great communication skills
Possess the following qualities:
- Strong sense of analytical and organizational skills.
- Professional integrity along with the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive financial information.
- Ability to work both independently and in a dynamic team environment.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
Additional information regarding this position is available upon request, including, a Job Description and details of our excellent benefits programs.
At Golden Valley Bank, we pride ourselves on delivering an experience unlike any other. Take our commitment to customers, staff and community - the foundation of true community banking. It's our passion to help businesses grow, help make dreams a reality and better our local economy. We believe this passion for our community starts with our employees. Encouraging our staff to be involved in the organizations and non-profits who strive to make a difference allows them to connect, engage and better understand community needs. The power of community starts at home with our Golden Valley Bank family.
We proudly offer excellent benefits to our full-time employees:
- Vacation and Sick Paid Time Off
- Generous Paid Holidays
- Employer Matching 401(k)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Long Term Disability, Life, AD&D Insurance
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Golden Valley Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified employees and applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity of expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- finance: 1 year (Preferred)
- underwriting: 1 year (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place