We are changing the way bars, breweries, and other businesses offer food to their customers. We connect those businesses to favorite restaurants in their neighborhood to offer a custom food menu without the hassles of having their own kitchen.
As an Operations Associate you’ll be responsible for the successful launch of new business from start to finish. Your innovative ideas will help to improve our internal processes. You will be utilizing a diverse skill set including strong organizational, creative, and technical skills.
What you’ll do:
- Create digital and physical menus for all of our new and existing partners
- Configure tablets, prepare shipping materials, and fulfill inventory requests
- Input business setup information and menu products into our online database
- Be ready to accept tasks to help out wherever possible - we’re a growing startup with a ton of different opportunities!
What we look for:
- You’re a quick learner and can adapt easily to new tools and processes
- You’re a multitasker with a love to check things off your to-do list, and you’re ready to take on responsibilities and challenges head-on
- You stay organized and have a keen sense of prioritization and communication
- You’re a little bit of a perfectionist with an (optional) eye for design
- You’re looking to be a part of an energetic, creative, and highly motivated team
Nice to have
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and project management tools
– Competitive Salary
– Stock option grants
– 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
– Unlimited vacation policy
– Frequent trips to bars and breweries around the city with the team
– We are a growing startup with an incredible vision, you will grow with us!
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off