The Principal Process Engineer will review transducer construction, tools and processes. Review processes on site, meet with engineering and production personnel. Recommend improvements to minimize variation in transducers parameters.
1. Establish system for transducer process control.
2. Characterize process capability, implement process monitors, bench marking with industry standard.
3. Give recommendations on process equipment and transducer process materials, introduce new technology and materials as our new transducer requires.
4. Improve processing yields.
5. Design experiments, oversee execution of experiments, provide recommendations and track improvements, write reports.
6. Review new transducers for manufacturing feasibility; propose solutions to meet new product requirements.
7. Develop matching layer and backing blocker materials as needed.
Make process recommendations individually and in a team environment
1. Knowledge/Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (or related field), MS in materials or Chemical/Semi-conductor Engineering preferred.
2. Skills and Abilities
- 10+ years’ experience in the medical imaging transducer or semiconductor field.
- Possess prior leadership experience in process development area.
- Broad knowledge of materials, surface cleaning, adhesion, and interconnect technology.
- Familiar with dicing, tooling materials development process.
3. Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Occasional travel (domestic or international) may be required based on business needs