Follow processes and procedures of the closing functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains current knowledge of policies and procedures as they relate to documents, funding, insuring, and post-closing requirements.
- Prepares/reviews daily reports and monitors workflow and turn times.
- Interfaces with warehouse and post-closing teams to ensure quality of funding packages.
- Draw loan docs, fund, or ship loans.
- Working knowledge of TRID and experience in Closing Disclosure preparation.
- Communicate with Processors, Brokers, Escrow Officers and Settlement Agents to keep them updated throughout the closing process and close loans in a timely manner.
- Draw mortgage closing documents for wet and dry state loans.
- Meet production and quality standards consistently.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Requires 3+ years of closing experience.
- Wholesale experience preferred.
- Familiarity with reading and interpreting insurance policies, title reports, appraisals and settlement statements.
- Strong knowledge of mortgage banking industry.
- Working knowledge of industry regulations.
- Experience with DataTrac preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook systems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven leadership skills with ability to motivate subordinates.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mortgage Closing: 2 years