Subject Matter Expert –PKI and ICAM
Required: 10 years of experience
BruckEdwards, Inc. seeksa Subject Matter Expert in PKI and ICAM to join our team of ITprofessionals supporting a multi-year, on-goinginitiative to support the HSPD-12 Enterprise Identity, Credential andAccess Management PMO for a large Federal client.
This position is forfull-time employment and includes a comprehensive benefits package. Work performed on site with the clientin Washington, DC and remote.
The scope of thiscontract is to provide technical and programmatic support of PKI and the use ofPIV credentials in enterprise Logical Access Control (LAC), Physical AccessControl System (PACS), Derived PIV, and Identity Management solutions.
The technical supportincludes, but is not limited to the following:
· Support of the PKI environment
· Enterprise PKIintegration support for the PMO
· Enterprise support of agencyand bureaus for implementation of their Physical Access Control Systems (PACS)and Logical Access Control Systems (LACS)
· Derived PIV implementationand support
· Troubleshooting and usage of user authentication via PIV, derived,and the Department’s Single Sign-On (SSO) environment
· PKI interoperability with certificate issuance and managementsystems including the GSA USAccess Card Management System (CMS)
· Assistance with the USAccess credentialing infrastructure toinclude fixed and mobile enrollment and activation stations
· System Accreditation& Authorization (SA&A) support
· Assistance with newenterprise solutions to include:
- Analysis and requirements
- Technical feasibility
- End to end total cost ofownership
- System integration
Minimum Candidate Requirements:
· Ten (10) years of progressive experience and knowledge in PKI, HSPD-12,and ICAM technologies, methodologies, or specific technical platformssupporting multi-dimensional and complex IT solutions. Requires experience and proficiency in troubleshooting,problem-solving, quality assurance, and both written and verbal communicationskills.
· Certification: CISSP, preferred
· Education required: Bachelor’s degree in Business,Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math,Social Science, or other related analytical, mathematic, scientific ortechnical discipline.
· Clearance required: NACI -This is a Public Trust position and requires a National Agency Checkwith Investigation (NACI).
· Competitive salaries
· Professionalcertification bonus program
· Anthem BCBS healthcareplan
· Dental and Vision plans
· Vanguard Retirement401(k) plan
· Employer match for401(k)
· 4 weeks paid time off, 9paid holidays
· Tuition assistance benefit
· Monthly metro allowance
· And more!
BruckEdwards, Inc. was founded on the overarching philosophy that a talented andmotivated team produces the highest quality work product with the mostefficiency. We are committed to providing an environment that challenges ourstaff to grow both professionally and personally. We recognize our team’s hardwork and offer our employees the opportunity to evolve their professionalskills and share in our company’s success. There is no limit to what can beachieved when a skilled team works together to accomplish their goals.
Job Type: Full-time