Reporting to the Head of Revenue, the Sales Coordinator will support the execution and growth of Amazon and other online wholesale accounts at VIM & VIGR. Contributing to the overall online sales strategy, this position will also work closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience and Operations to execute a best-in-class e-commerce strategy.
The Sales Coordinator will successfully juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, new challenges and changing priorities.
The ideal candidate needs to be driven and strategic and have a strong ability to work cross functionally in an entrepreneurial and hands-on environment. Additionally, s/he could have proven experience with mass consumer products in high-growth, luxury/fashion sales organizations. This position can be based out of our Missoula, MT headquarters or be remote.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collaboratively partner with key customers to determine effective product assortment recommendations, online merchandising strategies, promotional opportunities and pricing decisions for e-commerce accounts.
- Monitor and evaluate e-commerce sales activity to identify threats and uncover trends, then turn insight into opportunities.
- Routing and managing of Creative Assets to provide a best in class on site Amazon experience.
- Understanding and management of the Amazon platforms, Vendor Central and Seller Central.
- Manage the operational aspect of the marketing and sales cycle, including PO generation, tracking of PO’s, spend budget, forecasting, shipping timelines.
- Develop and execute strategies for launching new products included in the VIM & VIGR Innovation Roadmap on e-commerce partner platforms.
- Directly collaborate with online sales team on strategic direction and planning for new online concepts and initiatives; pitch and evaluate new opportunities.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators and goals for growth of the e-commerce sales channel in line with company goals.
- Analyze site metrics, consumer feedback and other related data to provide actionable insight on item performance.
- Operate as support for e-commerce accounts to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted relationship with e-commerce accounts, National/Regional Sales Managers, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Research and attend trade shows and e-commerce industry events to identify long- and short-term growth opportunities.
- Gather competitive intelligence and analyze relevant online market data in order to execute strategy and understand changing market trends (i.e. market share, competitor activity, pricing, etc.).
Core Competency Profile:
- Strong leadership and verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detailed and results oriented
- Highly collaborative team player
- Excellent decision-making skills based on quantitative and qualitative analysis
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher with 3+ years of experience in digital sales roles with a focus on consumer goods within the ecommerce space
- Amazon Seller Central and/or Shopify/Shopify+ experience highly preferred
- Experience with working in the Amazon platform of Vendor Central & Seller Central a huge plus
- Proven track record of sales success in a similar role if applicable
- Skilled in retail math, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Willingness to take-on administrative responsibilities as required
- Highly organized, technically proficient, and able to communicate effectively
- An analytical and data-driven mind, applied to setting goals
- Excellent at fostering strong relationships internally and with external partners
- Superior analytical skills and sound business and financial judgment
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and allocate time/resources to the most essential drivers of growth
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels of the organization
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Able to work in a fast growing and constantly changing environment
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Amazon Seller Central
- Shopify/Shopify Plus
- Familiarity with digital customer acquisition strategy and tools
- This position may require occasional travel, depending on the needs of the business.
- A competitive time-off package
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Simple IRA with company match
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Qualitative Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Math: 1 year (Preferred)