Responsible for reviewing contracts from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM?s), and establishing pricing and policies world wide. Works closely with distributors and district sales managers to grow sales and increase profitability.
1. Reviews terms and conditions of sales contracts.
2. Maintains margins as defined in annual operating plan.
3. Acts as liaison between outside sales and operations, distributors and OEMs.
4. Reports annual and monthly on sales activities which includes the Pacific Rim.
5. Oversees the daily activity of the inside sales staff.
6. Manage pricing related items.
7. Assist with large Request for Quotation?s (RFQ?s) and Long Term Agreements/Long Term Contracts (LTA/LTC?s).
8. Manage assigned sales projects related to New Product Initiation/Product Launch, marketing, system optimization/integration, and others as needed.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Basic math and some algebra
- Blueprint reading
- Compose internal/external letters and memos
- Coordinate and plan sales meetings, projects, trips to customers
- Data entry using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Quick Expense, e-mail, Schedule +, Lotus Notes, QAD
- Proofread contracts
- Walk around machines when out in plant and visiting customers
- FAX machine, photocopier, PC
- Follow instructions on proposals
- Good written and verbal communication skills
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION
- Supervises staff of 1 exempt and 4 non-exempt employees
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.