Morrie’s has an opening for a talented Web Content Specialist. We’re looking for team member with a voracious appetite to learn, grow, work hard and have fun. We are excited to grow the marketing team and passion for managing web content, UX/UI and email communications. The Web Content Specialist's responsibilities include: paid search, paid social, paid display, and analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, building links, and supervising content creation. You should be able to identify marketing opportunities and come up with strategies to increase website traffic and top and lower shopper funnel performance. We are seeking someone who can contribute to the high standards and passion set and build from there.
Cultural fit is huge for our team and company. Excellent collaboration and communication skills, caring, having a positive attitude and trust are the major tenets of our Core Values.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all 25+ websites and ensuring the monthly flow of revisions and updates.
- Manage and implement the UX/UI and email campaigns
- Manage the website providers, OEM content and GM change requests.
- Manage website change requests to tie to campaigns and maximize guest engagement.
- Coordinate with the design team, social lead and brand manager to sync the content and guest online experience.
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to the team.
- Assist in SEO/SEM content creation and offering suggestions.
- Updating outdated content.
- Optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Manage multiple projects across varying phases of production and overlapping deadlines.
- Contribute to our team’s upbeat and motivated culture.
What Morrie's Offers:
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care (medical, dental and vision) and 401k and retirement plan with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career advancement
- Paid time off and holidays
- Competitive compensation
What You Offer:
This is a high-impact position that requires patience, personality and ability for effective delivery on tight deadlines. If you enjoy a challenge, are looking to express your creative talents and can focus on even the small details that create a quality product then we want to hear from you.
- BSc in Marketing or similar.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow specifications.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- A pragmatic team-oriented attitude
- A desire to learn about the business and customer engagement daily
- An intrinsic need and desire to help people
- A passion to win
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.