InternshipEstimated: $40,000 - $54,000 a year
- Time Management
- Keyword Research
- Content Creation
Full Job Description
Project S Music LLC- Los Angeles
We are looking for a Content Creator (Internship) to join our Creative Team!
Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics, musicians and entertainers, promoting our content on social media. Other responsibilities include graphic design, music production, and song writing. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
Must provide your own laptop.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- knowledge of adobe suite: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator etc.
- Experience as videographer and photographer are a plus
Job Type: Internship
- Content Creation: 3 years (Required)
- Web Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 3 years (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Interviewing: 3 years (Preferred)