Ideas that propel our world are born at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Each day, some of the brightest minds in the industry are collaborating, dreaming and driving solutions on a truly global scale. Our employees are fearlessly creating what’s next for our customers – and their own careers.
We are looking for a senior marketer to lead our Software Defined Cloud Group marketing interlock role, for HPE Pointnext Services marketing team. Responsibilities include developing the overall joint go to market strategy for the services with SDCG, advising the SDCG marketing team and business leaders, and building the plan to achieve the key KPIs for awareness and demand generation for the joint SDCG and Services campaigns. Content development is core to the role of the team, as is an understanding of the touchpoints across the end to end buyer’s journey, inclusive of multi-modal digital and physical routes to market.
This key role is aExpert level job, and will report to the Vice President of HPE Pointnext marketing.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Interlock with the leadership team for SDCG marketing, and the key business and sales leaders where appropriate
- Develop and coordinate joint value proposition and competitive content
- Develop the a joint workplan to ‘paradigm shift’ the better together messaging and tactics for marketing of HPE Pointnext and SDCG
- Lead the development of awareness and demand generation campaigns, and the enablement across the geographies
- Be recognized as an authority and thought leader for A&P; contribute to the promotion of HPE as Services led company and A&P as the tip of the HPE spear in key markets and segments
- Global scope
- Frequently interacts with senior levels of the company, and in particular, senior leaders of Marketing, business and sales functions
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience across several marketing or integrated communications disciplines
- Proven experience in digital, social media, and online marketing disciplines and practices
- Superior organization and program management skills
Experience managing a large, complex vendor and/or partner
- Demonstrated ability to link communications plans and activities to business results
- Proven experience managing, leading, driving and measuring virtual teams in a matrix environment toward common goal
- Fluency in English
- High levels of tact and diplomacy
- Agency and budget management
- Consultative skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company top to bottom, including most senior company management
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!