Since CipherHealth's founding in 2009, we have grown to support hundreds of hospitals across the US with a singular mission: save and improve life. We're fortunate to live in a time where incentives are becoming better aligned. Healthcare providers care more and more about longer term patient-outcomes, and we have a portfolio of solutions that meet a lot of their needs. CipherHealth's platform includes three core components, each of which supports several modules. It's big. It's complicated. It's awesome. And most importantly, it works. Our technology helps people avoid hospital admissions, streamlines workflow and improves medication adherence. We have tons of case studies to back this up.
We are building a company where you, the intrepid job seeker, can hopefully find an alignment in purpose, career growth and community. Your work here will matter. It will help save lives.
What You'll be Doing:
What We're Looking For:
- Helping our mobile development team complete first native Android app for our Orchid product - a digital rounding tool used in healthcare settings
- Writing automated tests to make sure the new Android app performs with same high quality as our iOS app
- Building features that create excellent user experiences
- Working with other engineers, designers, product managers and senior leadership
- 3+ years of experience with native Android development
- Strong understanding of Google technologies and environments including Android Studio, Java or Kotlin, and strong knowledge of Android frameworks and APIs.
- Strong understanding of Android design patterns and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of Android UI components
- Experience with RESTful API integrations
- Knowledge of iOS, MongoDB, Ruby, Vue.JS is a plus