Full Job Description: Warehouse Associate
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Receive product from trailers, unload, stage product, sort product, count product, wrap pallets.
- Unload trailers by hand
- Load trucks manually or with powered industrial equipment.
- Will utilize motorized double pallet jack, stand-up forklift, and clamp truck.
- Follow all safety and housekeeping procedures.
- Meet minimum productivity standards.
- Additional responsibilities as business needs arise.
- Ollie’s Associate Benefits:
- Paid Holidays - Eligible Immediately
- Generous PTO/Personal Days
- 20% Discount for you and your family
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and RX coverage begins after 90 days of employment.
- 401K, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Employee Assistance Program, and the ability to
enroll in a full suite of associate-paid voluntary benefits.
- FSA/HSA (Flexible & Health Savings Account), ways to reduce your taxable income; set aside pre-tax
dollars to cover out of pocket healthcare and dependent care costs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, not required.
- Must be able to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job (powered equipment such as
forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.)
- Must be accurate with attention to detail.
- Good communication with all team members.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (until work is done).
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must have ability to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and work in a safe manner.
If you have warehouse experience working at Amazon or Fed Ex this translates well to Ollie’s.
Ollie’s is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws,
qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, veteran’s status, disability, genetic information,
or any other legally protected status.