Practice Administrator, Pediatric Orthopedic Associate
RWJ Rutgers University Medical Group
East Brunswick, NJ
Full Time Day
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
The Practice Administrator oversees the daily operations of their assigned Practice site(s). The Practice Administrator oversees staff management, practice productivity, financial deposits, physician and patient scheduling and budget development. The Practice Administrator ensures that policies and procedures are implemented promptly and efficiently while working collaboratively with Senior Management and Internal Stakeholders to ensure the practice meets overall performance and satisfaction expectations in order to achieve an excellent patient experience.
Hours: Mon-Thursday 8:30am-5pm, Friday 7am-3pm
- Manages the practice operations of assigned practice site(s) in accordance with the Medical Group's goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with senior management, Providers, and internal Medical Group departments to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations in the standardization of best practices and processes.
- Partners with Regional Manager, Regional Director of Operations, Practice Providers, and Quality Department to standardize best practices and processes throughout practice.
- Responsible for measuring and implementing strategies to increase quality and patient outcomes through utilization of the system's clinically integrated network.
- Works closely with Regional Manager, Regional Director of Operations and Providers to ensure practice site is staffed appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Liberal Arts, Business Management or other related discipline, required. Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Arts, Business Management or other related discipline, preferred. Appropriate experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Minimum of two years of management experience in a primary care or specialty setting, required.
- Experience managing multiple practice sites, strongly preferred.
- Must be well versed in inter-disciplinary practice environments, with knowledge and experience in patient registration, billing, management of front-end staffing settings.
- Process management ability to effectively coordinate the efforts of professional and support staff with proven experience in conflict resolution and team development.
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare fiscal management.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with EHR Systems and software applications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
To apply, please submit your resume through Indeed.
About RWJBarnabas Health
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, with a service area covering five million people. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals – Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, RWJUH- New Brunswick, RWJUH- Somerset in Somerville, RWJUH- Hamilton, RWJUH- Rahway and Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston; three acute care children’s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children’s Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, trauma centers, a satellite emergency department, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state’s largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and an accountable care organization.
RWJBarnabas Health Medical Group is a multispecialty group practice comprised of highly trained and experienced world class primary and specialty care physicians. RWJBarnabas Health Medical Group physicians provide compassionate and innovative cutting-edge care for people at every stage of life at easily accessible facilities conveniently located throughout New Jersey. Backed by the vast continuum of resources of RWJBarnabas Health, the largest not-for-profit integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey and one of the largest in the nation, our dedicated physicians and expertly trained supporting staff continuously strive for clinical excellence.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- East Brunswick, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person