Ultradent is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to join our IT Systems Team. This individual will be part of a team that installs, configures, and maintains IT Systems and Infrastructure. This positon requires both a broad and deep technical knowledge and skill set.
As an eligible Ultradent employee, you can expect the following:
- Medical/Dental (eligible the first of the month after 60 days)
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Matching 401K
- Competitive salary plus incentive
- Car Allowance
- Employee access to discounted Ultradent products
- Five days paid time off between Christmas and New Years
- Architect, install, and configure enterprise applications, systems, and underlying infrastructure
- Systems Administration of various Microsoft technologies: Office 365, Azure, Single Sign-On, Exchange, SQL, File Services, Active Directory, ADFS, IIS, Clustering, Group Policy, etc.
- Recommend, plan, and implement system and infrastructure enhancements
- Determine root causes of problems and recommend strategies to prevent recurrences
- Evaluate new technologies and develop recommendations in support of a forward looking IT strategy
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated incidents and requests for support
- Adhere to Change/Configuration Management procedures and policies
- Mentor Jr. Level IT Staff and Team Members
- In depth knowledge of VMWare and virtualization concepts
- Experience managing enterprise level storage systems
- Expertise with Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Experience in DevOps – Concepts, tools, scripting, etc.
- Ability to work major projects and manage multiple priorities with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of security best practices in the area of server administration
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies and application
- Basic Networking Concepts: DNS, DHCP, V-Lans, NTP, TCP/IP, FTP, Firewalls
- Knowledge of Data Protection and Backup systems and concepts
- Demonstrate a proactive and ownership mentality
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Experience/Schooling or Degree Preferred:
- 7+ years of experience working in a corporate environment supporting Microsoft technologies, showing increased responsibility and achievement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, another related field.
- IT Training and Certifications
Ultradent is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Job Type: Full-time