We are looking for a personal assistant to help a super cool and chill couple.
As the personal assistant, you'll be their go-to person, and depending on the day, that might mean Event Coordinator / Organizing / Travel Planner / Tech Support / Etc –– AKA Whatever Needs to Get Done Behind the Scenes.
You will be supporting us in many aspects by making sure everything is running smoothly at home and office, including but not limited to:
- Taking high-level, potentially vague assignments and filling in the blanks.
- Overseeing contractors and vendors
- Coordinating domestic AND international travel arrangements, including hotels/airbnb, flights, rentals, car services, restaurants, and more.
- Shipping packages and/or returning items to stores.
- Staying on top of and tracking progress of various projects.
- Filling out and filing paperwork.
- Basically a little bit of everything!
Here's what we're looking for in a candidate:
1) A "JACK/JACQUELINE" OF ALL TRADES.
You should have a diverse background with a wide range of experience, and most importantly, a friendly, energetic, can-do attitude. if there’s something you’ve never done or you don't already know, you are research-savvy enough to go find it out. You’ve never met a problem you couldn’t solve –– resourceful might as well be your middle name.
2) A PROFESSIONAL.
We want someone who cares about what they do and how they do it and when they do it –– a sense of urgency is key. You should have polished presence and possess a professional demeanor. You are positive and persuasive, with an innate talent for interacting well with people at all levels. Someone who is tech-savvy with some business acumen is highly preferred. Most importantly, you have to be nice. This means that, yes, they want to hire someone who is nice to be around, but they still need someone who gets things done and gets them done RIGHT.
3) FLEXIBLE & RESPECTABLE
The job will be part-time. Coming over on Sundays to work at the office and brainstorm possible tasks and goals. You can come in as early as 9 A.M. and leave as late as 9 P.M. Flexible hours. You can work as little as you want or as much as you want as long as work gets done. We are very accommodating with your availability and will be respectful of your time.
Please apply with your resume.
Check us out on FB.Me/ApexDentalStudioTX
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity:
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply