Responsibilities & Qualification:
- Provide input into identifying implications of study progress on overall timeline goals and conduct plans.
- Provide input into content and execution of investigator meetings and may present selected topics.
- With oversight, develop informed consent form and coordinates input.
- With oversight, provide point of contact for site questions relating to study conduct issues. Participate in the implementation of key organizational process improvement initiatives. Responsible for serving as clinical trial leader for a large-scale multi-country trial (Phases I-IV). Responsible for protocol preparation, generation of manuals for trial support committees and other trial documentation.
- Lead the multi-disciplinary team responsible for study completion.
- Write and review abstracts/manuscripts, etc. for presentation/publication at internal/external meetings. Experience in Clinical Trials or Clinical Project management.
- Experience with Investigator Sponsored Trials.
- Bachelor's Degree/Undergraduate Degree (or equivalent).
- Years of Experience: 6 - 9 Years
Job Types: Full-time, Contract