Telecommunications IT Lead Technician with minimum 8 to 10 years experience installing Data, Voice, Fiber Optic Cable, Terminating Patch Panels and Jack's, must have experience in CCTV, VOIP, WAP's, Rack Installs, de-install's. This technician must be self-sufficient, and have basic tools ie: butt-set, wand/toner, and four pair tester. Technician must have basic knowledge of phone systems, switches and routers. Must have a lap-top computer. Must have good communications skills and work well with others. OSHA lift certified a plus Please send resume. Must be willing to submit to a background check.
Needs to be a reliable person with the below listed skills:
* Voice and Data cabling
* Voice and Data troubleshooting
* Phone systems A+ plus
* Network setup, ISP connectivity, this does not include software set up
* Switches and routers, this does not include configuration
* Proving Network Connectivity
* Need to be flexible with hours
* This is a service position. You will be going to customer locations and performing cabling installations and/or troubleshooting of phone and computer networks.
May be asked to complete background check and drug testing.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- IT Infrastructure: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: