Our client, a company dedicated to offering the Oil and Gas industry reliability based initiatives centered around in service Subsea Equipment and Controls,is looking for an Electrical Engineerto work with them at Houston, TX.
- Professional education within electrical engineering.
- Comprehensive experience with electrical installations and distribution systems.
- Blowout Preventer Controls Experience required, no less than 5 years.
- Preferably GE/Hydril systems experience, Cameron or NOV acceptable.
- Experience with FMECA analysis.
- Independence, effectiveness and hands-on understanding
- Proven computer skills, knowledge of MS Office.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to work in a service function.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical installations and distribution systems: 1 year
- FMECA analysis: 1 year
- GE/Hydril systems expeirence, Cameron or NOV: 1 year
- Blowout Preventer Controls: 1 year