Full Job Description
*Looking for CT S1 or S2 Licensed Technician*
CaptiveAire is the nation's leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a complete solution of fans, heaters, ductwork, and HVAC equipment. For over 40 years, we've led the industry with innovative technologies, unmatched service, competitive pricing, and rapid lead times.
CaptiveAire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices in the U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing plants in North Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma, California, Pennsylvania and Florida.
- Commissioning of new ventilation and HVAC equipment
- Repair, replace and trouble-shoot existing HVAC equipment
- Develop and maintain service schedule
- Prepare and submit job reports and invoices daily
- Sell and develop Preventive Maintenance programs to potential and existing customer
- HVAC, HVAC/R skill set desired
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems
- Ability to read commercial wiring schematics
- Ability to lift 50 pounds independently and use power and hand tools
- Work in outside conditions and in tight spaces (inside RTU)
- Use of ladders for roof access
- Air travel required including some overnights for service and training
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability & life insurance based upon election of medical insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
Salary: Base salary (above average), plus monthly bonus based upon productivity and profits.
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off