Upscale Men's Grooming Center is seeking the voice and face of Roosters Men's Grooming Center - Can you make a great impression by being friendly, courteous and professional?
- Can you ensure our shop makes a great impression by keeping it clean and well organized?
- Do you clearly communicate over the phone and smile constantly?
- Are you available to work Friday (daytime), Saturday and at least one or two other weekdays
- Are you technology savvy and have solid basic computer skills?
- Are you willing to dust, sweep, mop and do laundry?
- Do you have experience working in Retail, particularly as a receptionist at a high-end salon?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Do you live within a 10 mile radius of Leesburg, VA ---DO NOT APPLY if you live in DC or MD or anywhere outside of VA. YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Can you think on your feet and multitask?
- Are you willing to be a team player and support the stylists by sweeping for them, fetching towels for them?
- Can you stay off your cell phone during your work shift?
If you answered "Yes" to all of the above, we'd love to talk to you!
Job Type: full-time, part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour