Job Posting - External
Who are we?
The automobile industry is undergoing a profound transformation. New technologies like autonomous driving and advanced data connectivity are redefining the way cars are sold and operated. As a result, our industry needs team members who are up-to-speed on the latest technologies, eager to help customers find the best solution for their transportation needs, and excited to be part of the future of transportation.
No company is better positioned for this new world than Holman Automotive Group. Much more than a network of dealerships, Holman has built a 90-year tradition of innovation and success by drawing on our most valuable resource…our employees
. Now into our third generation of family leadership, Holman is looking for a new generation of intelligent, motivated and sophisticated sales consultants ready help us meet tomorrow’s challenges. If you’d like to work in this kind of exciting, technology-driven, customer-centered environment then Apply Today!
Kuni Auto Center
has an outstanding opportunity for a Finance Consultant
to join the Holman family.
The Finance Consultant is responsible for maintaining satisfactory levels of gross profit and customer satisfaction in the sale of finance and insurance services and products. S/he has responsibility to create, where needed, and maintain processes for the sale of these products, which includes providing Sales Consultants with product information and training them on selling technique and on the proper preparation of paperwork. The Financial Services Consultant is responsible for assisting Sales consultants in the sale when necessary and may need to handle the sale by him/herself.
In addition, the Financial Consultant should maintain updated knowledge on all state and federal laws related to the department, including but not limited to cash disclosure requirements, damage disclosures, auto-industry and related banking laws, and provide this information to the Sales Consultants and Sales Managers. This role has the responsibility to review all related paperwork completed by the sales department personnel, and s/he should create processes to identify and correct errors in the paperwork prior to submission to the Administrative Office, financial institutions, DMV and other outside entities. They are the primary dealership contact for all finance source relations.
- Maintain successful F&I Operation
- Assure that all buyers are afforded the opportunity to purchase financing, payment protection and other products and services carried which are appropriate for the vehicle purchased
- Maintain a follow-up system for collecting one pay contracts and outstanding titles
- Obtain and maintain high customer satisfaction scores
- Process, review and analyze the credit report of customers
- Run customer credit reports, which include detailed credit history and confidential consumer data
- Analyze the credit history of the customer to determine the probability of the bank accepting the credit application
- Maintain knowledge of finance and insurance products and manufacturers policies
- Train and manage sales consultants in product and paperwork related to F&I Products
- Maintain knowledge of industry; create and maintain relationships with industry contacts
- Assist the desk managers as necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license with excellent driving record
- Strong organizational and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- 1-5 years of experience as automotive finance manager preferred
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills