We are currently seeking multiple Behavior Support Specialists to join our Behavior Health division in Brentwood, TN. HOURS AVAILABLE IN FRANKLIN COUNTY, TN.
Fee for Service (part time): Would not be eligible for full time benefits; hours aren't guaranteed; schedules can change per the clients’ needs.
Hours: Flexible; can change with caseload build up.
Hourly Rate: $18.00 per hour
The Behavior Support Specialist provides one on one support to consumers with mental health, Intellectual and developmental disabilities, through behavior activities. These activities are supported through program books and the BCBA Clinician
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Works one on one with the individual
- Implementation of the Individuals Person Centered Plan, assessment goals and behavioral/crisis plan
- Daily completion of required documentation; including daily behavioral and program data, and caregiver/provider communication.
- Five years of experience in IDD "AND" mental health- with High School Diploma or GED.
- Associates degree in a related human service field and 3 years' experience in IDD "OR" mental health OR (Preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in a related human service field and 1 year of experience in IDD "OR" mental health (Preferred)
ABOUT OUR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/services-behavioral-health.html
Merakey is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Drivers License and Valid Automobile Insurance (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance