Who we are:
Aspen is rapidly becoming one of the leading contact center implementation and support companies in the world. At Aspen, you will become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the finest quality technology, as well as the highest possible level of service and support.
As a member of the Aspen team, we would ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations. In addition, we expect your personal accountability in all the products, actions, advice and results that you provide as a representative of Aspen. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn, grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.
Headquartered in beautiful Grand Junction, Colorado, Aspen believes in a strong work life balance, and being in Grand Junction, you are centrally located to skiing in Aspen and Breckenridge, as well as hiking, camping and waterborne activities locally, and still close to the off roading/mountain biking mecca of Moab, Utah.
Objectives of this role
- Maintain constant communication with local leaders, staff, and vendors/partners to ensure proper company operations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols across all areas of Aspen.
- Increase the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance the company’s internal and external capacity.
- Ensure that office operational activities remain on time and within budget.
- Work with local management and track staffing requirements
- Lead, motivate, and support a team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment
- Manage data collection to update metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service.
- Develop department policies, processes, and procedures documentation and provide internal training to the department and impacted end users
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve proprietary tools and systems
- Oversee day-to-day office management including Corp IT
Required skills and qualifications
- Project and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving, analytics, and research capabilities and ability to handle changing priorities, and use good judgment in stressful situations.
- Ability to lead by example and demonstrate integrity, outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Quick learner with the willingness to work alongside team members to get the job done
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control
- Proficiency in conflict management and business negotiation process
- Knowledge of business productivity software and an aptitude for learning new applications
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $95,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Benefits: Paid Holidays/paid vacation/healthy living benefits/health+dental+vision
Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. Aspen Technologies Group, LLC currently does not sponsor applicants for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Grand Junction, CO 81501: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- QA/QC: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Grand Junction, CO 81501