Orangetheory Fitness, is looking for high-energy sales professionals who are also fitness enthusiasts, and have a desire to expand their career by helping us grow our membership base and help change people lives. Experience, personality, and ambition will be the determining factors. Come join the Orangetheory Fitness team and become part of the newest movement in fitness sweeping across the country.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Sales Associate assists in running all "front of the house" fitness studio operations. Ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and basic sales experience.
The Sales Associates are responsible for:
- Meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including package offerings, memberships, membership renewals, retail and concession sales, and maximizing workout traffic.
- Participate in on-site and off-site membership activities and marketing events.Learns and maintains an effective referral program.
- Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems.Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls.
- Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically, and with a smile to create afriendly positive entrance into the studio.
- Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post ) shift activities.
- Must be able to participate in 1-2 OTF scheduled workouts per week.Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area.
- Responsible for processing accurate credit card transactions.
- Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective new members.Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Proper on-boarding all OTF members and prospective members through the use of Client Intake Forms and Agreements.
- Works closely with the Studio Manager and the Fitness Team to ensure that processes are achieved.
- Responsible for attending and participating in OTF training programs.
Qualified Applicants Will Be/Possess:
- Sales Experience (ideal, not necessary; if you can bring the energy - we can provide the training).
- Motivated, Goal Oriented, Self Starter.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced team environment.
- Energetic and Positive/Upbeat attitude.
- Outgoing, Social, and enjoy talking with people.
- Have a desire and drive to do what it takes to succeed.
- Love fitness and want to help change people's lives.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Basic computer skills.
- A high school diploma.Flexible to work day, evening and limited weekend hours (as needed or as schedules rotate).
Bonus points for:
- Availability to work 30 to 40 hours per week.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to grow in responsibility, leadership skills.Proven track record of meeting sales quotas/succeeding in an inside/outside sales position.Fitness industry experience.Health & Fitness minded.
- Experience with fitness membership sales.
- Undergraduate degree.
So, if you love people, love sales, love a fun, upbeat, and results driven environment while getting others excited about a healthy lifestyle and about physical results they just can't get anywhere else, please email your RESUME (including your current city) and your DESIRED NUMBER OF HOURS PER WEEK to apply for this fun position at Orangetheory Fitness.
Job Type: Part-time
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)