Summary Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization,
integration, and completion of assigned engineering projects. These engineering projects
include design projects, manufacturing projects, and domestic / international sourcing projects.
- Minimum education – Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years Engineering / Design experience
- Must have CAD experience, preferably Solid Edge
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans and implements engineering projects, including defining the project philosophy,
activities, and milestones per customer/company requirements. Projects will vary
greatly in scope.
- Develops and maintains a schedule for the assigned engineering projects.
- Provides reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules accordingly.
- Controls expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Coordinates preparation and delivery of project deliverables, design documents, and
- Engineering support for new product development including technical studies, product
design, and product testing.
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards,
customer requirements, and relevant specifications.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving
engineering design and test problems.
- Initiates design changes and drawing releases for new and existing designs.
- Provide technical expertise to help investigate and solve production and product
- Initiates and implements cost savings projects.
- Coordinates international sourcing projects. This includes involvement in supplier
selection and approval process, purchasing terms, product qualification.
- Provides technical support to the sales managers regarding TENTE products. This
includes support of mechanical and electrical designs.
Job Type: Full-time