We are seeking to hire a Marketing Analyst in Irvine, California for our growing company. If you are driven by results, are technically savvy, and can transform data into useful information, we’re looking for you.
As a non-QM mortgage lender, we provide home loan programs for a broad range of borrowers, and each program is designed to serve the needs of a specific segment. Whether it’s real estate investors, self-employed individuals, wealthy retirees, persons with recent credit problems, or foreign investors, we have a loan program that borrowers can afford.
The Marketing Analyst provides decision support across all channels of business including D2C (Direct-to-Consumer Retail), Wholesale and Correspondent Lending, and manages sales lead flow into the D2C Contact Center team.
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for functions such as:
- Gauging the success of marketing campaigns and reporting on marketing activity, developing reports and dashboards for key stakeholders
- Establishing statistically valid test scenarios and experimental designs for B2B and B2C campaigns
- Forecasting and managing lead volume to the D2C sales team
- Maintaining the company’s Marketing Calendar
- Managing the change control process for marketing collateral updates
- Managing multiple priorities to assist the team and partners in meeting all deadlines
- Exceptional analytic skills and data-driven thinking
- Minimum of 3 years related marketing analyst experience required; with a focus of that experience in the mortgage lending or real estate sector
- Deep experience with GoogldAds campaign management and Google Analytics toolset
- Familiarity with web lead aggregators
- Highly developed Excel skills
- Experienced in one or more CRM and/or Marketing Automation applications
- Ability to extract/translate/ load large and varied datasets (using SQL or a derivative tool)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing analyst: 3 years (Required)
- GoogldAds and Google Analytics: 2 years (Required)