Chase is the neighborhood bank for thousands of communities across the country. Chase serves approximately one out of every six Americans through more than 5,300 bank branches; 19,000 ATMs; mortgage offices; online and mobile banking; as well as relationships with auto dealerships, schools and universities. Chase.com is the most visited banking portal in United States, and Chase Mobile users are growing at a rate of nearly 350,000 per month. With such a broad range of consumer businesses, the mission at Chase is quite simple: to be industry leader in customer experience. Chase has more than 160,000 employees across the world to help achieve this goal.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambitions is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Chase is seeking an experienced Relationship Manager to lead, cultivate and grow consumer privacy + security partnerships with existing and prospective partners.
In this role, the candidate will be the lead Relationship Manager for Chase’s partnership with one of the major mobile networks. The ideal candidate should understand the competitive mobile network market, how networks differentiate themselves and mobile product offerings. Knowledge of the mobile network architecture and prior experience at one of the networks is a plus. The ideal candidate will have interest and curiosity in the rapidly advancing mobile privacy and security vertical. Understanding of finance business models, mobile technology and contract negotiation is required.
The desired candidate will accomplish his or her goals by driving innovation with other business, marketing and financial product owners to engage with these critical partners. The desired candidate will outline a strategy to bring a new consumer privacy product to market. This strategy will involve significant contracting, project management, product development, project management but most of all, relationship management. The successful candidate must have a high EQ and able to effectively partner with a very large network managing through unavoidable ups and downs in the relationship.
Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding project skills, as well as a passion for innovation. In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate closely with all internal stakeholders with the ultimate goal to deliver an innovative new privacy solution to customers via an exciting new partnership.
- Serve as the Relationship Manager for the Mobile Privacy partnership with a leading mobile network operator;
- Work closely with design, digital and technology teams to define innovative privacy + security features that differentiate Chase;
- Work internally to develop cross-JPMC strategy to deliver new-to-bank customers to then deepen across all LOB’s (auto, home, small business, card, AWM, etc.);
- Lead contract negotiation and/or manage existing partner contracts as applicable;
- Engage closely with cross-functional stakeholders to define marketing capabilities and experiences in third party channels that meets business and consumer needs, while meeting critical deadlines and budget constraints;
- Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of feature roadmap;
- Identify market opportunities with Network Partner to define product and feature strategy;
- Take a lead role in designing and executing marketing and new feature launches, collaborating with design, engineering, operations, and central marketing teams to drive new product initiatives;
- Support teams that track and manage business case metrics and financial planning models ensuring that product delivery stays on track and on budget;
- 10+ years of marketing, relationship management and/or product management or relevant experience as well as record of individual technical achievement;
- Expertise in defining and building out feature roadmap and marketing plans;
- Thorough understanding of financial modeling, forecasting and tracking as it relates to marketing campaign management and capability delivery;
- Experience with bringing together cross functional teams and leading execution in an agile delivery model;
- Understanding of or curiosity for privacy + security on mobile devices;
- Ability to influence stakeholders with diverse points of view and build coalition
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize projects and features according to business need and industry trends;
- Familiarity with the business services and offerings associated with Chase;
- Ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions;
- Highly self-motivated and ability to remain calm under intense pressure
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Business Management or comparable field of study;
- Relevant experience working in retail banking, payments, e/m-commerce, online and mobile platforms
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.