TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
- Experience developing web user interfaces using Java Script (such as React), Twitter Bootstrap, Logstash, Nagios, Grafana, and Django framework
- Experience developing in a Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) environment
- Experience suing build tools like webpack and compilers like babel
- Solid understanding of CI/CD tools like GoCD and Jenkins and how they are used in practical applications.
- Develops web user interfaces utilizes software development and software design methodologies such as Java Script such as React, Twitter Bootstrap, Logstash, Nagios, Grafana, and Django framework
- Works individually or as part of a team to develop, maintain, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results
- Resolves software report problems
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
Eight (8) years experience as a Software Engineer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, design, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and unit and test integration (with both new and legacy systems).
Minimum ten (10) years experience in a technical role, working on software-intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
Experience in Web Services implementation.
Skilled in programming using Top-Down, Event-Driven, and object-oriented paradigms.
Experience providing subject matter expertise for software development and engineering, and mentoring fellow Software Engineers.