Based in Arlington, VA, we are a leader in providing sensitive innovative R&D projects for the U.S. DoD and the National Security community.
Currently, we are looking to bring on board a Senior Embedded Engineer to develop and support next-generation, network-enabled sensor technology for military and homeland security applications. If you have strong experience with Linux on embedded hardware platforms, we would love the time to tell you more about this amazing opportunity!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- This is the chance to be part of the team on the front-lines of the evolving cyber threat landscape
- Be a part of a "got your back" team in an innovative cybersecurity R&D environment
- Develop the next generation of tools and capabilities to make a real difference in the world of cybersecurity!
What You Will Be Doing
The Successful candidate will have:
- Strong foundational knowledge of computer science and software/systems engineering
- Strong experience with Linux on embedded hardware platforms
- Experience with embedded systems debugging (JTAG/UART/Oscilloscopes/Logic Analyzers)
- Experience with wired and wireless networking protocols and hardware such as TCP/UDP, including transport layer technologies such as ZeroMQ
- Experience with Layer 1 and 2 wired and wireless protocols such as USB, SPI/I2C/1-Wire, Ethernet, PCI-Express, 802.11, Bluetooth/ZigBee.
- Experience working as part of small R&D teams composed of researchers, engineers, and scientists
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or related Scientific Domain
- 5+ years of professional experience as a researcher, engineer, or scientist
- Fluency in C/C++ and Python
- DoD security clearance
- Nice to have skills & experience:
- Experience developing for Google Android or other mobile operating systems
- Designed and implemented large-scale, distributed systems
- Experience developing secure solutions and products, including practical knowledge of symmetric and asymmetric cryptography its uses
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Equity incentives
- Profit sharing
- 401k match
- Flex work schedules
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Site Parking
- Paternity/Maternity leave
- Paid advancement training
- Onsite gym
So, if you are a Senior Embedded Engineer with DoD clearance, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.