For almost 40 years, Lochmueller Group has helped communities reinvent their future through thoughtful, actionable planning and design. At Lochgroup we understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our Core Purpose – to invent the future through creative, sustainable solutions and service, one community at a time – can only be accomplished through the efforts of good people doing great work.
Lochgroup is currently seeking a SUMMER INTERN - WATER RESOURCES to work in the INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA office.
The SUMMER INTERN - WATER RESOURCES will focus assisting in the preparation of plans and/or reports associated with the water/wastewater storm water treatment and conveyance design. There may also be some field work and other tasks as assigned within the scope of the larger project. The candidate will work under the guidance of licensed Professional Engineers and obtain valuable experience as a student in Civil Engineering.
- Prefer those completing their Junior year of college academics; consideration may be given to those completing Sophomore year
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings and specifications
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
Lochmueller Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Lochgroup fully supports and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws.