Unibloc-Pump, Inc. is looking for a qualified Pump Technician to join our team.
If you think you might be a good fit, send us your resume.
- Repair existing pump builds (include pump cleaning, disassembly, evaluation to determine cause of failure, repair, re-assembly and testing)
- New pump builds from provided bill of materials & testing
- Assist with shipping & receiving as needed
- Provide input on improvements for pump assemblies to maximize work flow
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory
- Able to lift 80 lbs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years experience within a similar field
- Experience using precision measurement equipment such as: depth micrometer, caliper
- Experience in Aviation and/or Automotive is beneficial
- Excellent hand/eye dexterity needed
- Possess good problem solving skills
- Punctual, good work ethic, positive attitude, able to work in a team environment
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical coverage
- 401K savings plan
- Vacation, personal, and sick days
Unibloc-Pump, Inc. designs and manufactures premium sanitary pumps, strainers, and valves. Our products have been serving the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical, personal care, and transport industries for over 30 years.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)