Full Job Description
Construction Admin experience is required for this role.
Coordinates and leads activities of team to ensure full coverage of the all projects by document controllers * Partners with leadership to ensure consistent document control practices and procedures are used by all document controllers * Accountable and responsible for all document management aspects of projects * Understands and instructs project team members on the proper usage of EDMS * Coordinates with project team to ensure proper usage of EDMS.
- Coordinates with project team to ensure proper storage of deliverable documents and collection of required metadata.
- Supports document management work processes * Ensures project schedules are met with regard to processing documents * Understands internal and external deliverable document and metadata requirements * Possesses technical skills necessary to learn how to effectively use EDMS
- Monitors progress of project handover requirements for hard and soft copy documents upon project completion * Establishes and maintains a project archiving strategy for hard copy project documents * Tracks distributions of project related material * Supports global multi-office execution by maintaining interfaces between DM personnel and project teams in different offices * Facilitates transfer of data between all EDMS tools * Provides first line support using EDMS Administration tool
Job Type: Contract
- EDMS: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)