The reasons to work at MultiCare are as unique as the people who do. Join us for the professional challenges you seek. In the settings you prefer. With schedules that fit your life. Learn more at www.multicarejobs.org
The Senior Recruiter utilizes a full range of direct and indirect sourcing strategies to fill critical provider, management, and/or staff professional positions. This position requires a service-oriented individual with the ability to manage a heavy workload in a fast-paced, team environment. The incumbent is a key internal consultant on recruitment, retention, and workforce development issues. The Sr. Recruiter must manage multiple conflicting priorities, demonstrate a high attention to detail and form effective partnerships with MHS leadership, candidates, peers, service providers and academic institutions. Work situations require organization, prioritization, resourcefulness, initiative and a sense of urgency balanced with discretion.
Five years Human Resources recruitment experience, preferably in a healthcare setting and /or union environment.
Current Washington State Drivers License; and proof of a safe driving record (which meets established MHS Standards) obtained by a motor vehicle report from the appropriate state
BA degree in Human Resources management, business, or related field required. Master’s degree in business or health care administration preferred.
Equivalent additional qualifying work experience may be substituted for education
HR or recruitment certification preferred.
- Highly collaborative (driven to excel, but in a collaborative vs. competitive manner)
- Resilient (comfortable with a changing environment)
- Comfortable with structure (for better or worse, we’re highly structured and have a lot of “rules” that come with being highly regulated and unionized)
- Efficient (able to handle a high volume)
- Optimistic (sees possibilities vs. problems)
- Ability to communicate effectively