JB Kline Landscaping. - Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Do you want to be part of a team that treats you like family?
JB Kline Landscaping is a family owned, full-service commercial landscaping company. We specialize in commercial landscape maintenance, construction and snow removal. We have been providing professional services to the DC Metropolitan area since 1972 and credit our success to the foundations of quality workmanship and excellent customer service. JB Kline Landscaping is a team, whose values demand we treat each other and our customers, like family.
JB Kline is seeking an individual who is enthusiastic and motivated to work within the company’s core values of Integrity, Communication, Camaraderie, Discipline and Personal Development. For more information on our company and to view all open positions, visit our website at www.jbklinelandscaping.com/careers
Position: Construction Project Manager
Location: Laytonsville Maryland
Position Start: Immediate Position Available
- Review and interpret drawings to determine sequences of construction and coordinate material deliveries.
- Review overall project schedules to determine manpower and material delivery requirements
- Create task duration schedules based on customer / project requirements
- Review drawings and specifications
- Perform takeoffs using on-screen takeoff software (Planswift)
- Prepare and send requests for information (RFIs)
- Prepare and send submittals. Review submittal responses
- Maintain submittal / RFI logs * Organize and maintain project data using electronic spreadsheets
- Material Purchasing - coordinate material purchasing and delivery as required for production, within budgetary requirements
- Short lead materials - calculation of quantities and procurement.
- Long lead materials - procurement, order tracking and delivery coordination
- Plant orders - procurement, order tracking and delivery coordination * Prepare and submit change order proposals based on changes to the base scope of work
Required / Recommended experience
- Knowledge of the landscape industry and / or construction industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite. Proficiency with Microsoft excel required
- Experience reading and interpreting construction drawings / plans.
- Familiarity with on-screen takeoff software and / or CADD software preferred
- Experience with ProCore preferred
- Horticulture / landscape design knowledge preferred but not required
- Background in safety training or protocols is preferred but not required'
'Work Remotely No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Work Location: In person